Polaris Instrument Registry
This section lists known Polaris keyboards (models 2121, 2123, and 2123B), their owners—past and present—and their stories. This is a new effort, similar to the Chroma Registry which was begun in 1999 and now includes over 500 instruments. Information typically included is:
- full serial number;
- current owner;
- previous owner(s), if known;
- date purchased, place of purchase, related circumstances, and price paid;
- music played, gigs gigged, tours done, and recordings made with the instrument;
- stories of repair and customization;
- current status, use, and condition.
- a picture of the instrument, if available
Please send information on your instrument to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also the Chroma Instrument Registry.
No Serial Number
"I have one of the prototype Polarises, with the red/orange/yellow switches. It has no S/N. I have no idea if it's working, but I'll bet the U.S. made membrane switches are fine. ;-)"
Paul was the chief hardware architect on the Chroma project.